Monday, August 31, 2015

trying to figure all of this shit out

Love is not caring about morning breath.
Love is giving you my mittens because your hands are colder.
Love is "did you make it home safe?"
Love is staying home from parties
and kissing in parking lots.
Love is responding to a text with a phone call.
Love is silence.
Love is how your hand fits on my waist.
Love is San Francisco and Russia and South America and North America, too.
Love is for 6 year olds and 18 year olds and 90 year olds.
Love is

4 comments:

  1. "Love is glancing at you to make sure you're laughing, too"

    I love this

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Love is what makes footsy not even that gross."

    You speak truth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olive hi I love you. And your writing is incredible. Love- your fellow good earthling (you better know who I am)

    ReplyDelete