Monday, February 20, 2017

things that matter and things that dont

things that do:
my little brothers happiness
how comfy my shoes are 
feeling safe and being safe 
hard work 
parents 
my parents parents 
time spent 
him 
wearing sunscreen 
feeding yourself healthy food 
god 
picking up my sister when it's raining 
waiting for tea to cool 
my skin 
remembering to take pictures 
smiling 
going to see my sisters room when she redecorates
loving the weather 

things that don't: 
competition 
people who are further ahead in life than me 
the color of my bedsheets 
working on a saturday 
copiers 
how often i shave my legs 
disagreeing on music taste 
who makes more money 
instagram fame
hitting a note wrong 
missing the party 
not finishing the book i didn't like 
long waits 

No comments:

Post a Comment