Wednesday, February 4, 2015

you had me at 10100110100



sometimes i think i might be a robot... but maybe that's just high school. i don't want to be a robot. i want to love and hurt and cough and sneeze and buy plane tickets.

how i know i might not be a robot:

1. my heart beats. it beats really fast when i'm on roller coasters and when beautiful people look at my eyes. it beats really slow when i'm sleeping i think. but i don't really know that much about science.

2. i'm bad at math. i thought i was good at math until math got hard. robots are good at math.

3. tears come out of my face and i can't choose when they do.

4. i want things that aren't good for me. i want taco bell and attention from mean boys. i want red velvet cake and i want to stay up until 2 every night. i don't want to wear my retainer and i don't want to eat kale. mom if you're reading this i don't want to eat kale.

5. i can't recharge myself for energy. sometimes i sleep for 10 hours and wake up at 5% battery life. sometimes i sleep for 2 hours and wake up at 100% and ready to run, run, run.

7. when my headphones get all tangled up i can untangle them and it only frustrates me a little bit.

8. i skipped number 6. 

9. i don't have to remind myself to inhale and exhale. i take that back. sometimes i do.

10. i get tired of chasing after people. 

11. i color outside the lines.

12. i can feel and hear and smell and see. i don't know if robots can do that, but i know they don't smell ashes and think about spring break in the mountains.

maybe 12 11 reasons isn't enough but i'm tired and i have to go brush my teeth.






2 comments:

  1. Don't know why I'm just seeing this but I really like this. Your words just sound natural ya know? Way good.

    ReplyDelete