Saturday, March 21, 2015

something new: tunes



Playwright Fate- I Blame Coco

I Blame Coco is my favorite music discovery. 
She has such a unique voice, unlike any I've ever heard.
She's Sting's daughter. You can kind of tell by her voice. 



Anthems For A 17 Year Old Girl- Broken Social Scene

This was the first concert I've ever been to. 
They opened for Feist and I was only 8 so I don't remember much.
I remember falling asleep on the stairs that lead to the stage,
and liking this song a whole lot. 
It's been a favorite song ever since.



Baby I'm Yours cover - Arctic Monkeys

This is just the cutest.
Alex Turner's voice was hand crafted by God.



Between The Bars- Elliot Smith

Elliot is my all-time favorite artist. 
His music is so deeply emotional and beautiful and everything.
I love this live recording of one of my favorite songs of his.



Sweetheart, what have you done to us - Keaton Henson

He is beautiful and his voice is beautiful. 
The second video is him reciting a poem and it's really cute.
It says a swear and I'm sorry kinda.

No comments:

Post a Comment